Willow Split Skirt | Teal Bloom
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
* SHIPPING DELAYS * Due to our recent sale event, please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped
- Fabric is 100% Rayon Voile
- Rayon Voile is a beautifully lightweight summer fabric with a soft-sheer finish and fluid drape. You may be familiar with this fabric previously featured in our 'Zuri' range & Rising Sun Shirt Dress
- 'Teal Bloom' is an exclusive Le Salty Label print. Each piece is individually hand-printed in Indonesia, and small variances in colour and technique add to their unique beauty and character.
- Print position will vary between garments
- Maja is 171cm and wears a size XS
Designer's Note: There is no elasticity in this waistband, so we've added a little extra width in the waist to accomodate! If you prefer the skirt worn very fitted on the waist, then we recommend sizing down.
- WAISTBAND - XS:66cm | S:71cm | M:76cm | L:81cm | XL:86cm
- LENGTH - XS:109cm | S:110cm | M:111cm | L:112cm | XL: 113cm
Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
> Free Shipping for all orders over $150
> Flat Rate $10 shipping for orders under $150
> Express Shipping | Flat Rate $40 | 3 – 6 Business Days
International customers please note: all applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
View our complete shipping policy & tracking capabilities here >
We want you to be over the moon with your purchase, so if you change your mind for any reason we are more than happy to return all full-price purchases for a store gift voucher.
Requests for return must be made within 10 days of receiving your order via our Returns Portal >
View our complete return policy here >
Our garments are individually hand-made from the softest rayon or delicate viscose crepe. Nothing is mass-produced, and our garment care shouldn’t be treated that way either!
Please treat our garments gently and hand-wash in cold water.
Please keep in mind that the rayon and viscose texture will contract when damp, and may appear slightly smaller after washing. A warm iron or garment steamer will relax the fabric after washing, returning the garment to its original size and softness!