Oracle Maxi Dress | Teal Bloom
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Fabric is 100% Rayon Voile
- Rayon Voile is a beautifully lightweight summer fabric with a soft-sheer finish and fluid drape. You may be familiar with this fabric previously featured in our 'Zuri' range & Rising Sun Shirt Dress
- 'Teal Bloom' is an exclusive Le Salty Label print. Each piece is individually hand-printed in Indonesia, and small variances in colour and technique add to their unique beauty and character.
- Print position will vary between garments
- Maja is 171cm and wears a size XS
Styling Tip: This style is designed to be worn cinched-in high on the waistline with the adjustable drawstring, allowing the top to billow & gather over the waistband!
Designer's Note: This season we have replaced the mother-of-pearl shell buttons with a rustic wooden style
- BUST - XS:94cm | S:99cm | M:104cm | L:109cm | XL:114cm
- WAISTBAND - XS:80cm | S:85cm | M:90cm | L:95cm | XL:100cm
- LENGTH - XS:140cm | S:141cm | M:142cm | L:143cm | XL: 144cm
Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
> Free Shipping for all orders over $150
> Flat Rate $10 shipping for orders under $150
> Express Shipping | Flat Rate $40 | 3 – 6 Business Days
International customers please note: all applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
View our complete shipping policy & tracking capabilities here >
We want you to be over the moon with your purchase, so if you change your mind for any reason we are more than happy to return all full-price purchases for a store gift voucher.
Requests for return must be made within 10 days of receiving your order via our Returns Portal >
View our complete return policy here >
Our garments are individually hand-made from the softest rayon or delicate viscose crepe. Nothing is mass-produced, and our garment care shouldn’t be treated that way either!
Please treat our garments gently and hand-wash in cold water.
Please keep in mind that the rayon and viscose texture will contract when damp, and may appear slightly smaller after washing. A warm iron or garment steamer will relax the fabric after washing, returning the garment to its original size and softness!