Botanical Maxi Dress | Cobalt
$109.00 AUD $149.00 AUD
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
It’s the dress you wore in those moments that turned into memories. Effortlessly styled and feminine, our Botanical Maxi is the perfect dress for any occasion. Making a statement in a vibrant 70’s inspired Hawaiian floral, the Botanical Maxi comes together to create a truly feminine wardrobe classic with a plunging V neckline (which also looks incredible worn reversed!), relaxed waistband with adjustable drawstring, and full flared skirt. With a fuller batwing sleeve, this free-flowing beauty also provides flattering coverage for our larger-busted gals!
- Fabric is 100% Rayon
- Alana (Brunette) is 170cm and wears a size XS
- Matilda (Blonde) is 170cm and wears a size S
- Designer's Note: The Botanical Maxi can be worn both ways! Both models wear this style reversed, with the waist drawstring tied at the centre back
- Sizing Recommendation: The Botanical Maxi features an oversized waistband that cinches-in with a drawstring. Sizing is generous, so we recommend sizing down!
- WAISTBAND (drawstring) - XS:83cm | S:88cm | M:93cm | L: 98cm
- LENGTH - XS:135cm | S:136cm | M:137cm | L:138cm
Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
> Free Shipping for all orders over $150
> Flat Rate $10 shipping for orders under $150
> Express Shipping | Flat Rate $40 | 3 – 6 Business Days
International customers please note: all applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
View our complete shipping policy & tracking capabilities here >
We want you to be over the moon with your purchase, so if you change your mind for any reason we are more than happy to return all full-price purchases for a store gift voucher.
Requests for return must be made within 10 days of receiving your order via our Returns Portal >
View our complete return policy here >
Our garments are individually hand-made from the softest rayon or delicate viscose crepe. Nothing is mass-produced, and our garment care shouldn’t be treated that way either!
Please treat our garments gently and hand-wash in cold water.
Please keep in mind that the rayon and viscose texture will contract when damp, and may appear slightly smaller after washing. A warm iron or garment steamer will relax the fabric after washing, returning the garment to its original size and softness!