Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
PART-TIME | GOLD COAST
A rare opportunity has become available for a creative, pro-active and results-driven Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager to become the storyteller of our island lifestyle brand!
Working alongside the creative director, you will create, curate and manage all Le Salty Label social platforms and digital marketing content, delivering captivating content that drives brand awareness and engagement. This is a truly diverse role that will see you immersed in the full scope of the brand’s digital and social presence, with the opportunity to grow full-time with our business and make this role your own.
- Social strategy - developing the social and digital communication content calendar and formulating social plans across EDM, Instagram, Insta-Stories, Facebook, Pinterest
- Content management – planning, scheduling and managing daily social media posts across all channels, as well as proactively engaging with our social communities
- Content creation - creating captivating brand-relevant content through photography, videography, insta-stories and blog; while also assisting our creative director with seasonal campaigns
- Copywriting – understanding the Le Salty Label tone of voice and delivering our brand message across all platforms – social media, digital marketing, website
- Influencer relationships – overseeing all influencer outreach and product seeding, sourcing brand-aligned faces to become ambassadors for the Le Salty brand
- Paid Advertising – developing and implementing ad campaigns across Facebook Ads and Google Shopping, with a key focus on ROI and driving revenue. Daily analysis of ad performance, consistently reviewing and making necessary iterations to running campaigns
HIGHLY REGARDED: Graphic design – conceptualizing and designing creative digital content for all streams; including graphics for website, EDM design and lookbooks (role scope/hours will increase significantly for applicants with graphic design skills)
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role, preferably within the fashion or creative industries
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of management of the social media strategy and execution for a brand
- A specialist understanding of all major social media platforms and analytics to deliver ROI
- Highly creative, a strong design sensibility and attention to detail - with experience in creating unique design concepts and digital content across a variety of platforms
- A creative wordsmith and brand advocate, who can embody the Le Salty ethos through exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills, and the ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign), Mailchimp, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, SEO
- Experience with Shopify e-commerce platform highly regarded
This is a part-time position (beginning at 20 hours/week) with the opportunity to grow full-time with our business and make this role your own. You will be working alongside our Creative Director in our Gold Coast HQ, with flexible working hours.
How To Apply
To apply, please include a resume, introductory letter and portfolio in your application, outlining your experience and why you are the perfect candidate to communicate our brand’s island lifestyle ethos, including examples of recent digital content creation across a variety of platforms.
APPLICATIONS | email@example.com