DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
FULL-TIME | GOLD COAST
A rare opportunity has become available for a creative marketer with digital intelligence to lead our digital marketing strategy in the Fashion industry (PPC | SEM | Social | EDM).
We are searching for an experienced and results-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to execute our multi-channel digital ad strategy. Working closely alongside our Creative Director, you will be leading our paid digital strategy through the phases of Strategy Creation, Ad Strategy Implementation and Performance Optimisation. Our ideal candidate will seamlessly merge creative marketing with digital intelligence – using data and insights to inform strategy, while working closely with our Creative team to uphold our brand aesthetic.
This is a full-time position working in-house alongside our Creative Team in our Gold Coast HQ. Flexible working conditions considered for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please include a resume, introductory letter and case studies in your application, outlining your experience in scaling e-commerce brands, and your vision in managing the multi-channel Digital Marketing strategy for Le Salty.
APPLICATIONS | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and implement the digital strategy across multiple channels – Paid, Affiliates, Retargeting and Social:
- PPC – Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Google Advertising Campaigns
- SEM / SEO Strategy
- Website Optimisation
- Email Marketing - Klaviyo Flow & Campaign Strategy
- Influencer Marketing
- Create, implement and manage campaigns across all digital channels with a strong focus on ROI, ROAS and effective budget management to optimise marketing spend
- In-depth audience research, and develop Customer Lifecycle strategies to attract and retain customers
- Optimisie UX & UI through Shopify to improve website performance across web traffic, conversion rates and optimising buyer flow
- Manage a high ROI Ambassador Marketing program alongside external agencies
- Develop a weekly dashboard containing all digital marketing KPIs, and deliver regular performance reports
- Review advertising KPIS in real time and make timely, agile changes to improve performance
- Identify new opportunities for CRM programmes and deliver insights for campaigns within the business
- Achieve key KPIs and YOY growth across all digital channels
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Min 4-5+ years experience within a paid digital marketing role at a digital agency or e-commerce brand, preferably in the fashion retail industry
- Qualifications in Marketing, Digital Technologies, or similarly relevant fields
- Proven experience managing a multi-channel Digital Marketing strategy, with exceptional results scaling brands in the e-commerce sector
- A specialist understanding of all major digital & social platforms and analytics to deliver ROI: PPC, SEO, SEM, and Paid Media Campaign Management
- Expert knowledge of: Facebook Ads Manager and Conversion API - Google Search & Shopping Campaigns and Google Analytics - Shopify Ecommerce Platform - Klaviyo Marketing Automation Software - UX and CRO best practise
- Advanced knowledge in data analysis platforms and driving insights
- Highly creative, a strong design sensibility and attention to detail - with an ‘out of the box’ mindset to create unique marketing concepts and digital content across a variety of platforms
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills, and the ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines