Social Media & Digital Content Creator
PART-TIME | GOLD COAST / DIGITAL FREELANCER
A rare opportunity has become available for a creative and passionate Social Media and Digital Content Creator to become the storyteller of our island lifestyle brand!
Le Salty Label is an island lifestyle collective that was born for the tropics, drawing inspiration from the sun, salt and surf culture. Chasing the sun between our HQ on the Gold Coast and Bali, we are searching for a creative, pro-active and results-driven brand advocate and digital content specialist.
Working with the creative director, you will create, curate and manage all Le Salty Label social platforms and digital content, delivering captivating content that drives brand awareness and engagement. This is a truly diverse role that will see you immersed in the full scope of the brand’s digital and social presence, with the flexibility to make this role your own.
- Social strategy - developing the social and digital communication content calendar and formulating social plans across EDM, Instagram, Insta-Stories, Facebook, Pinterest
- Content creation - creating captivating brand-relevant content through photography, videography, insta-stories and influencer collaborations
- Content management – planning, scheduling and managing daily social media posts across all channels
- Copywriting – understanding the Le Salty Label tone of voice and delivering our brand message through witty and engaging captions
- Engagement – proactively interacting with our social communities
- Influencer relationships – overseeing all influencer outreach and product seeding, sourcing brand-aligned faces to become ambassadors for the Le Salty brand
- Graphic design – conceptualizing and designing creative digital content for all streams; including graphics for website, blog design and lookbooks
- Email Marketing - Designing and producing engaging EDM campaigns to drive sales strategy, including all copy and creative assets to increase CTR
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role, preferably within the fashion or creative industries
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of management of the social media strategy and execution for a brand
- A specialist understanding of all major social media platforms and analytics to deliver ROI
- Highly creative, a strong design sensibility and attention to detail - with experience in creating unique design concepts and digital content, across a variety of platforms, including Web & EDM
- A creative wordsmith and brand advocate, who can embody the Le Salty ethos through exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills, and the ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign), Mailchimp, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics
- Experience with Shopify e-commerce platform highly regarded
This is a part-time position (approx. 15 hours/week) with the opportunity to grow with our business and make this role your own. You will be working alongside our Creative Director on the Gold Coast, however this is a flexible remote-working position and open to digital freelancers for the right candidate.
To apply, please include a resume, cover letter and portfolio in your application, outlining your experience and why you are the perfect candidate to communicate our brand’s island lifestyle ethos, including examples of recent digital content creation across a variety of platforms.
APPLICATIONS | email@example.com